COVID-19 Updates and Info…
May 15, 2020 11:37am
We encourage you to use Great Banking Alternatives!
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Drive Ups
- Branch Curbside Service
Bank Lobbies will be open as of May 18th, 2020.
May 15, 2020 11:37am
Bank Lobby Guidelines.
May 15, 2020 11:37am
Keeping the Bank Clean!
- We will be sanitizing all branches every 30 minutes
- We will have partitions in place for everyone’s safety
- Our employees will wear masks
- Our employees will be using hand sanitizer between customers
- Appointments are encouraged for your specific banking needs
April 17, 2020 4:45pm
Getting Through This!
- PPP Loans $451,233,000 to 2,550 applicants
- $320 million in Amarillo plus $131 million through out Texas
- $1,200 Individual Stimulus Checks coming from the Government (be careful of theft)
- Commitment of $1 million in New Donations
April 6, 2020 10:45am
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Saves Local Businesses.
ANB started processing Paycheck Protection applications on Friday, April 3rd. As of Monday morning, through the SBA portal, the bank has processed 560 applications for a total of $194 million in loans. These loans have helped save over 15,000 jobs in the Amarillo area so far.
April 3, 2020 9:30am
Our Hearts go out to Local Nonprofits and the People they Serve.
ANB Donates $10,000 to our local United Way COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund. ANB also donated $10,000 to the Amarillo Area Foundation Disaster Relief fund. Our Heart is with You Amarillo!
April 1, 2020 2:25pm
ANB is #AllinAmarillo
Our city’s leadership has called for Amarillo to say thank you to our healthcare workers by staying home and displaying yellow ribbons. Many of our employees are still at work serving customers, but we are surrounding our work place with yellow.
March 23, 2020 4:24pm
Amarillo National Bank is here to help you! Here are a few things we want you to know right now about banking with us:
Branches: Our branches will remain open during regular hours, and although our lobbies are temporarily restricted to appointment only, our drive-ups are open to service your banking needs. If you need to talk to your banker, please call your local branch and we can make an appointment.
Banking: ANB is still open for business. You may bank on-line at
- Through our Mobile App.
- Access our Bank By Phone service 24/7 by calling (806) 378-8123
- Our 113 local ATM locations are being disinfected regularly and are fully operational.
Loans: Many of you may be worried about loan repayments. Right now we are offering the following Accommodations to those affected by the Corona Pandemic for up to 60 days
- Payment deferral for installment loans for up to 60 days
- No repossessions or foreclosures for 30 days
- Waived fees on telephone payments until April 6
*To see if you qualify for any of these deferrals, please call (806) 378-8000.
Qualifying factors are :
- loss of wages due to unemployment
- loss of wages due to unexpected child care costs
- COVID-19 Illness
Home Loan Assistance: Worried about your ANB mortgage payments? We offer mortgage
loan assistance for those experiencing job loss, reduced work hours, illness or other issues caused by COVID-19. Based on your circumstances, we may be able to reduce or suspend your home loan payment for up to 12 months—along with suspended credit reporting and waived late fees. Talk to our mortgage servicing experts to see if you qualify:
Nicole Gotcher (806-378-8063) or Angelica Chavez (806-378-8060)
Handling Cash: COVID-19 spreads primarily through person-to-person contact and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has not yet given any warnings about using cash. However, we recommend that customers wash their hands before and after handling coins and physical currency. Our tellers are taking the same approach. If you can make payments using a debit or credit card, please do so.
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your business and banking. Our hearts go out to all customers—from individuals to small businesses and beyond—who have been directly affected by this crisis. We have been here for this community for 128 years and will continue to put Amarillo before bank.
March 20, 2020 7:00pm
The United Market Street Branch will be temporarily closed until further notice.
Please visit our Georgia Branch, across the street at 3101 S. Georgia Street, which will have extended drive-through banking hours Monday through Friday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm, Saturday, from 9:00am to 3:00pm, and Sunday, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.