ANB Account Messages
The more you know, the better you can manage your money. With our free Account Messages service, stay on top of your personal checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, CDs and more. You choose an account activity you want to stay on top of—low-balance alerts, deposit postings, loan payment notices and more. Then, when one of those occurs, we'll notify you instantly by text, email, or push notification on your smart phone.
Note: To use Account Messages, you must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking (access ID and password required).
How to get started using Account Messages
1. Log on to ANB Online Banking and you will see Account Messages below your list of Accounts.
2. Click on new.
- Select the message notification(s) you wish to receive from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the appropriate fields for each message you create. Fields may vary per message, but most will be required:
- Send to (Check the E-mail and/or Online Message box)
- If you choose E-mail enter your E-mail address in the E-mail address field.
- If you wish to receive text messages on your phone, use the following directions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: For TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS, you will need to enter your 10-digit cell phone number plus your wireless carrier’s e-mail suffix (Ex. email@example.com) in the E-mail address field.
- List of wireless carrier e-mail suffixes below.
- Boost Mobile - @myboostmobile.com
- AT&T - @txt.att.net
- T-Mobile - @tmomail.net
- Virgin Mobile - @vmobl.com
- Cingular - @mobile.mycingular.com
- Sprint - @messaging.sprintpcs.com
- Verizon - @vtext.com
- Alltel - @message.alltel.com
- SunCom - @tms.suncom.com
- VoiceStream - @voicestream.net
- If you are unable to find your wireless carrier on this list, call us at 806-378-8280.
3. Receive notifications
- Once you have created your notifications, you should begin receiving them via your chosen method (online, e-mail or text message).
- If you opted to view your notifications online only:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Messages link to view your new messages
- Click Account Messages to view any messages you currently have set up.
* ANB does not charge for Account Messages service. However, if you opt to receive text message notifications via your cell phone, your carrier’s standard text message rates may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier for text message rates and plans.
ANB Debit Card Text Alerts!
Your account security is vitally important to us, which is why we are always monitoring the activity on your debit-card account. If any of your card’s spending patterns, locations, or transactions looks out of place, we’ll send you a quick text message. Click here to learn more!