Since 1892, Amarillo National Bank has been the valued partner of cattlemen across the region. We offer feedyard financing and dairy, cattle and equipment lending — along with a wealth of experience and best-practice knowledge. Together with our wholly owned subsidiary, Circle A Ag Credit, our agribusiness lending group is proud to meet the needs of individuals and operations throughout Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma and Kansas.
The advantages of working with our team include:
- Local decision making and our fastest response times for loan applications and requests.
- The simplicity of maintaining a single line of credit for all of your feedyard cattle financing needs.
- Highly competitive interest rates and equity requirements.
- Ability to track cattle on a lot-by-lot basis for accounting purposes.
- A geographic lending area that is generally larger than that of other lending institutions.
- The flexibility of a lending limit that's large enough to handle virtually any request.