Mobile Banking FAQs
Do I have to be an ANB customer to use Mobile Banking?
Yes, you must have at least one Amarillo National Bank personal account to use our Mobile Banking service and you must me enrolled in Consumer Online Baking as well.
How do I set up Mobile Banking from my computer?
- Log on to ANB Online Banking and navigate to the Options tab.
- Click on Manage Devices in the mobile banking profile.
- Select the Mobile Services you would like to have.
- Set your timezone and Nickname your accounts.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces.
- Submit activation code sent through text to receive links to the mobile services you selected.
How do I set up Mobile Banking on my phone?
- Go to the app store.
- Search "ANB" and download the free app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer one security question.
- Enter your password.
Once I request to be signed up, how long before I can begin using the service
You can get started immediately.
Which phones/mobile devices are currently supported?
You should be able to access ANB Mobile Banking with any mobile device (phone, PDA or Palm®) that has Internet capability. If you are unsure of your phone’s capabilities, please contact your wireless provider. Please note: Although ANB does not charge for Mobile Banking, your wireless carrier's standard Web access rates do apply.
What can I do if my phone is not Internet-ready?
Unfortunately, Mobile Banking cannot be used if your phone cannot access the Internet. Talk to your wireless provider about upgrading to a newer phone that has Internet capabilities.
What type of transactions can I complete?
Check balances, check account activity and transfer money between your ANB accounts.
Can I transfer funds between any of my accounts?
You can complete transfers to and from your ANB checking and savings accounts.
Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
Yes! You can pay bills from absolutely anywhere with mobile banking.
Can I deposit a check using Mobile Banking?
With Mobile Deposit you can deposit checks using your Mobile Banking App.
Is there a daily cut-off time to complete transactions on the current business day?
Yes: 5 p.m. Central time.
What is the charge for using Mobile Banking?
ANB does not charge for mobile banking access; however, your wireless provider may charge for its Web service. Please check with your wireless carrier for Web access rates and plans.
Where can I get help with understanding and using Mobile Banking?
How do I know my personal information is secure with Mobile Banking?
Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access.
We use your phone number to automatically verify your identity along with a password and authentication image.
What are the text banking commands?
- HELP - List of all commands
- BAL - Balance of all accounts
- HIST + texting nickname (ex. HIST C1) - History for a particular account
- ATM + Street or zip (ex. ATM 79109) - List of ATM Machines nearest given street or zip
- BRANCH + Street or zip (ex. BRANCH 79109) - List of Branches nearest given street or zip
- STOP - Cancels mobile banking alerts