Personal Trust Services
Trust Us Today, and Take Care of Their Tomorrows!
Through Personal Trust Services, you can establish a special relationship with ANB that allows the bank to act as your trustee or agent, holding title to designated assets and managing them for your benefit (and that of your named beneficiaries). Revocable or irrevocable trusts can be established during your lifetime or you can create testamentary trusts through the terms of your will.
Under a trust relationship, ANB will help ensure that your wealth is managed according to your wishes, now and for future generations. We can also help:
- Minimize estate and gift taxes
- Protect your privacy
- Avoid the delays and publicity of probate
- Ensure that your assets remain professionally managed should you become incapacitated
ANB's caring professionals bring years of experience to the job of settling an estate, plus in-depth knowledge of today's ever-changing and complex tax laws.
We can facilitate all the details of administering your estate and distributing your assets — making sure your wishes are carried out to the letter. We can work closely with you, your family, and any other professional advisors you choose, and also serve as your executor as needed.
Estate Administration, Accounting and Custodial Services
Rely on ANB to:
- Collect income and dividends generated by trust or estate assets
- Distribute income and principal to beneficiaries per your stated wishes
- Make decisions consistent with your documented instructions
- Maintain records for your trust's or estate's assets and investment
Probate and Estate Settlement Services
Turn to ANB to help you:
- Streamline and simplify the entire process
- Minimize federal estate and gift taxes
- Gather, safeguard and distribute assets
- Pay all debts
- Establish trusts for your beneficiaries if needed
Ongoing Trust Services
- Professional service coordination
- Comprehensive reporting
- Budgeting, bill-paying, tax review and insurance evaluation
- Coordination of tax preparation