Business Online Banking (eCorp)
Regardless of the size or scope of your business, keeping track of the financial details can be complicated. Amarillo National is here to help make things easier. With our powerful online banking platform, eCorp, you gain up-to-date access and immediate control for secure, simple cash management. Convenience and easy functionality are just a click away.
What can you do with ANB eCorp?
- Account and transaction inquiries
- Funds and wire transfers
- Stop-payment inquiries and requests
- Loan payment and advancing
How to get started.
- Read and sign the eCorp Banking Agreement, Customer Authorization & Employee Authorization (REQUIRED)
For each employee who will access your business accounts through eCorp, you will need to complete an Authorization Form, specifyingindividual account access and transactional capabilities. (You may complete as many forms as needed.) Additional forms are located bellow.
This form is required to set up a template for routine wire transfers. (You may complete as many forms as needed, but each template requires a separate form.) For general wire transfer capabilities, this form is not necessary — simply select that option on the Employee Authorization Form.
Please Use the following forms to add to your current eCorp Banking Profile.
Complete and sign all Agreement and Authorization Forms, then mail the originals to:
Amarillo National BankAttn: Darren JenksP.O. Box 1Amarillo, Texas 79105
Be sure to keep a copy for your records. If you require expedited access, you may fax the forms to (806) 345-1657; however you must still mail the originals.
Once your Agreement and Authorization Forms are approved, we will contact you through an e-mail or phone call indicating the system is ready for access.
- Log in the first time using the User ID and Password information on your Employee Authorization Form.
- For security purposes, please change your password the first time you access the system (and any time you feel your password may have been compromised.)