ANB Mobile Banking
You spoke, and we listened! Now Amarillo National Bank is Absolutely
It's convenient, secure, and available 24/7.
What can you do with ANB Mobile Banking?
- Monitor account balances
- Review transaction history
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Note: You must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. (Access ID and password required.)
How to set up Mobile Banking from your computer
- Log on to ANB Online Banking and navigate to the Options tab.
- Click on Manage Devices in the mobile banking profile.
- Select the Mobile Services you would like to have.
- Set your timezone and Nickname your accounts.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces.
- Submit activation code sent through text to receive links to the mobile services you selected.
How to set up Mobile Banking from your cell phone
- Go to the app store.
- Search "ANB" and download the free app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer one security question.
- Enter your password.
How to use Text based banking
- Enroll for text based banking from your online profile.
- After enrolling for text based banking you can send text commands to 806123.
- The following text commands can be used with text banking;
- HELP - List of all commands
- BAL - Balance of all accounts
- HIST + texting nickname (ex. HIST C1) - History for a particular account
- ATM + Street or zip (ex. ATM 79109) - List of ATM Machines nearest given street or zip
- BRANCH + Street or zip (BRANCH 79109) - List of Branches nearest given street or zip
- STOP - Cancels mobile banking alerts
If you experience any issues with enrollment or login please contact customer service at (806) 378-8280.
Note: When installing our app on the Android platform, some customers receive a message asking permission to use their phone's camera. Though this function is no available right now, eventually our mobile app will let customers make a deposit by taking pictures of a check. The feature has been built into the app's underlying code - that's why it asks for permission - but is currently inactive. Bottom line: we are not using the app to collect images from your phone.
How to use Mobile Deposit
- Open the ANB Mobile App.
- Select "New Deposit".
- Enter the amount of the deposit and click the "continue" button. A prompt is displayed, requesting front and back pictures to be taken of the check.
- Select the Camera button at the bottom right to capture the image. Ensure the image is in focus or clear and select "Use Photo" otherwise select "Retake". Repeat to capture the back of the check.
- Once the images are captured, select the "Use Photo" button to automatically send images to the Amarillo National Bank.
- You will see a page that says, "Do you wish to deposit this check?" Select "Yes" to answer the question.
Go to Frequently Asked Questions about Mobile Capture.
Upcoming Changes to Mobile Banking
- There will no longer be a mobile application for Blackberry. Text Banking and Mobile web page (WAP) will be unaffected.
- 2nd and 3rd generation iPhones will not support Amarillo National Bank's mobile APP. Text Banking and Mobile web page (WAP) will be unaffected.
- Popmoney (Person to person payments) will be available on the Mobile App as well as the Mobile Web Page (WAP). To learn more about Popmoney, click here.